Chess is a game that needs specific knowledge to play. This is the game that sharpens your mind and builds your ability for strategic thinking. Chess Openings are the most crucial phase in the game. Once you played the opening game in a correct manner you can have control over the game. Let’s have a look at some of the best chess openings moves that you can learn from chess DVDs of chess on demand.
- For white, there are four best chess opening moves. These moves are 1.e4, 1.d4, 1.c4 and 1.Nf3.
- 1.e4 is the best chess opening move. After this, the Italian, the French Defense, Ruy Lopez, the Caro Kann., and the Sicilian Defense are the best chess openings.
- one of the best chess openings for White is the 1.c4 move. This move leads to the English Opening.
- after 1.d4 the best chess openings are the King’s Indian Defense, the Grunfeld Defense, the Queen’s Gambit, the Nimzo Indian Defense, and the Slav Defense.
- 1.Nf3 move is a strong chess opening for white. This move leads to the Reti Openings.
The White has 20 legal chess moves at his disposal. That is why always examine the starting position of the chess game. There are some chess opening moves that are far more popular than the moves like 1.a3 or 1.g4. And the popular chess opening moves are1.e4 or 1.d4.
For a beginner, it is difficult to understand why the chess DVDs of chess on demand consider certain chess opening moves better than many others. But as you move further you will slowly understand the importance of those moves.
People tend to memorize the most popular chess opening moves in order to play the game of chess but in reality, they do not understand why these chess opening moves are most frequently played by people all around the globe. Chess is a game of smart thinking and strategic playing. That is why it becomes important for a person to understand that with every move on the board the player gain or loss control and command in specific areas of the board.
Some Bad Chess Opening Moves
- 1.g4 is one of the worst first moves played by white. Fighting for the center is an important concept in the game of chess. With this move, white will not be able to fight for the center. This will provide a clear target to black for the attack. The black will occupies the center if it responds to 1.g4 with 1…d5! It will be a direct attack. In this attack white’s loose pawn on g4 along with the bishop on c8.
For Instance, If White play moves like a move like 2.f3 in order to defend his pawn then this move can lead to a quick mate. Moves like 2…e6 seem harmless but it really threatens a deadly checkmate on h4 that also queen.
- 1.f3 is one another bad chess opening move. This move slowly weakens white’s king position without doing anything productive.
Moves like 1.Na3 and 1.Nh3 are also considered as bad moves. Both these chess moves ignore two basic rules of the chess game at the same time. Not just this these moves force White to move the same piece on the board a second time in the opening.
Strategies of Chess Openings For Black
In order to win the game of chess with the black, there are some strategies for Chess Openings for black.
- Burning Bridges is one of the strategies that black should use. This strategy provides Sharp and double-edged chess openings for black. The black on the board aims at sharp positions. In this strategy, the positions are extremely concrete and every move counts.
- Solid and Safe is the other strategies that black should use. This strategy of chess openings for black is opening which aims for clear equality. Starting from the opening black tries to reach clear equality.
Learn Chess openings for white and Chess Openings for black to become an expert in the game of chess. Improve your knowledge of the game of chess from the chess DVDs of Chess on Demand.